Hdintranet is an intranet platform for all employees to communicate and share information. It gives you the opportunity to create your own personal space on Intranet, and it’s completely free. You can also use HDintranet for external communication with clients or suppliers, allowing them access to the same information as you do in one place
Most common questions about HDintranet:
Here are some of the most common questions about HDintranet:
- What is HDintranet?
It is an online collaboration tool that allows you to create a team and share files in real time. It’s available for free on any device with an internet connection, so it can be accessed from wherever you have your personal computer or mobile device. The best part about this tool? You don’t have to worry about saving any documents or creating folders manually because they’re all stored in one place—your own file cabinet!
1. What is HDintranet?
HDintranet is an intranet platform for all employees for better communication and information sharing.
HDintranet is a secure and private intranet solution that allows employees to share their knowledge, information, ideas and anything else they need to communicate with each other in real-time. The platform offers complete mobility across multiple devices such as laptops, tablets or smartphones so you can work from anywhere at any time without compromising on security or privacy of your company’s data.
HDintranet comes bundled with many additional features like:
2. Who has access to HDintranet?
You can access the HDintranet only if you have been given permission. This permission is granted by your manager, and it may not be easy to get. Your manager will ask you to complete some information on your official application form (which you can find at www.hdintranet.com/employees) and then they will invite you into the system once they have reviewed all of your qualifications and checked that there are no issues with them.
Once invited into HDintranet, members of staff will be able to view documents in their personal area which contains a list of all employee rights within each department or division within our company; this includes employee benefits packages as well as other relevant information about working conditions at HdIntranet Ltd
3. Where do I find my team on HDintranet?
Once you’ve created an account and logged in, the first thing you should do is head over to your team’s home page. To get there, click on the drop down menu in the top right corner of your screen and select “My Team.”
You’ll see a list of all your contacts listed by name or role. You can also search for specific people if necessary (using their email address).
If you’re looking to get in touch with someone, the easiest way is to click on their name. This will open up a new window where you can message them directly—just be sure to include any details about what you want to discuss or ask!
4. How do I set up a meeting with my team on a special day?
To set up a meeting with your team on a special day, you can use the calendar to invite them to the meeting.
- On the Calendar tab, click “Meeting,” then from that drop-down menu select “Add” and enter in all of your details (name/email address).
- Next, select which days of week this meeting will occur on by clicking on the date picker at the top left corner of your screen: Monday through Friday or Saturday and Sunday if applicable; this will be represented by blue boxes around each respective day in which you have selected it within those parameters – usually displayed as “Moon” images when using Google Calendar software such as Outlook or Apple’s iCal program (more info here). You’ll want one person assigned per date so that they can receive notifications about upcoming events without having access until after it’s already occurred!
5. How do I log in to HDintranet?
To log in to HDintranet, you must have an email address and password. You can also use your username and PIN or fingerprint.
If you don’t have a username or PIN for HDintranet, contact us at [email protected]
If you are having trouble logging in to HDintranet, check the following: -Are you using the correct username and password? -Have you recently changed your email address or password?
6. Can I access HDintranet from home and my smart phone?
Yes, you can access HDintranet from your home and smart phone.
You will need to download the app for the device you are using. You can also access HDintranet from your computer by going to www.hdintranet-solutions.com/login on a browser, but this does not allow full functionality of all of our services such as CRM or Inventory Management software like Sage One.
If you have any questions or concerns about HDintranet, please feel free to contact us.
7. Where can I find the Intranet Helpdesk?
The helpdesk is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can access it at any time by logging in to your account and choosing “Get Help” from the dropdown menu.
The Help Desk is designed to provide support for IT issues that arise within our network, including but not limited to:
- Technical questions and answers regarding products and services offered by HDintranet
- Problem solving on a variety of topics including software installation and configuration, operating system upgrades and modifications, hardware troubleshooting/repairing (including computers) computer networking issues related specifically to this service provider’s network environment..
8. Can I save materials to Intranet and access them from any location?
Yes, you can save materials to your Intranet and access them from any location.
You can also save files to the Intranet and access them from any location.
You can also access files that other users have saved on the Intranet. You can search for a file by name or keyword, and you can view the folder hierarchy.
9. Why are emails still being sent to me and what will happen when it stops?
If you are on HDintranet, emails will continue to be sent to your email address. If you want to stop receiving these emails, simply log into the system and click on the “Manage Personal Information” option in the top right corner of your screen. From there, select “Receive Email Notifications” and then choose which types of emails you wish to receive from us (for example: company updates).
If you do not wish to receive any other type of communication from us through email (such as invoices), we recommend that instead choose “Do Not Send Me Any More Emails.” This setting will only apply when signed into HDintranet with an active user account; it does not affect any other types of communications between users outside their own domain specific networks or groups within those domains.
Hdintranet is an intranet platform for all employees for better communication and information sharing
Hdintranet is an intranet platform for all employees for better communication and information sharing. It’s a secure and centralized place for your team to share ideas, collaborate, and get work done.
The best part about Hdintranet? It’s cloud-based so there’s no need to install any software or set up servers on your end – just log in from anywhere!
HDintranet is an excellent solution to your business needs. With this system you can establish a company website in minutes and save thousands of dollars in advertising costs. We provide high quality products at competitive prices so your business can reach new customers without any extra expenses.
Read here more about this website…